Digitalizing World & Modern Media
Time & Location
About the Event
The Conference: "Modern Media: Streaming and Influencing".
High standing and international lecturers will give classes and share experiences on the very modern streaming and influencing concept of communicating ungoing now. Pursuing its leading role in Central Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo will need to get the most knowledge on the changing media industry. The participants, mostly professional journalists, will learn how to build up their own capabilities.
Room 1: Modern media, Capacity building.
Room 2: Electoral processes in sub-Saharan Africa.
Room 3: Impact of Covid-19 on media.
2 days: Monday June 28th and Tuesday June 29th 2021, from 10am to 4pm at Hilton Hotel, Downtown Atlanta GA, 255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta GA 30303.
1. Welcoming, on Sunday June 27th, 2021.
Atlanta: CNN Tour, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Zoo of Atlanta, Stone Mountain, and more
Washington: The Capitol, and more
New York: The Time Square, The Liberty Statute, and more
3. Congolese Diaspora Events: conferences and talks, including a talk show about "61 years after the independance. Now what?" at Studio ATL, Atlanta on June 30th, 2021.
- Local Ticket$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- International Ticket$357+$8.93 Service fee$357+$8.93 Service fee0$0
- Special International Ticket$575+$14.38 Service fee$575+$14.38 Service fee0$0